Why join the
We thought you'd never ask!
A Chamber of Commerce is a group of organizations, businesses, professionals and individuals that want to be active in creating a positive environment
where their businesses and communities can grow and prosper.
Did you know?
A national survey of 2,000 adults revealed...
- Becoming a Chamber member is an effective business strategy
- Two-thirds of cosumers believe that companies that are members of a Chamber use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers and are
involved in their community.
When the consulting firm, The Schapiro Group conducted a consumer study they found out...
- When a consumer knows a business is a member of a Chamber, they're 49% more likely to think favorably of the business. and...
- They're 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from that business.
- If an insurance company is a member of the Chamber, consumers are 36% more likely to think favorably of the company... and if it's active in a Chamber,
consumers are 10% more likely to think that it's product is superior to the competition.
- If a restaurant franchise is a member of the Chamber, consumers are 68% more likely to eat at that franchise in the future.
If consumers know that a small businesses a member of its local Chamber, the business enjoys a whopping 49% increase in its consumer favorability rting, a
73% increase in consumer awareness, a 68% increase in its local reputation and an 80% increase in the likelihood that consumers will patronize that business in the future.
How much does it cost?